Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OLD NEWGATE PRISON





I visited the Prison today but it was closed.  Supposedly very haunted.  Ive heard even the trails behind are filled with spirits.  I took these pictures but please visit  http://www.graveaddiction.com/newgate.html for interior shots that I was unable to get. 





NO JOKE: I took these shots on the supposed haunted hill on the rear facing side of the property. It is said that you can hear the sounds and see forms in the shadows, of former prisoners. When taking this shot I heard earie noises as if someone was walking close by. However, I was alone. I wasn't startled because it was broad day light. The odd part came when out of nowhere i was engulfed by ladybugs. They were covering my shirt, hands and trousers. Very creepy. They filled the air like a cloud of locust. It was hard not to inhale them.




This is the shot during which I heard foot steps. Odd. The sun was cut off by the trees. Im not sure what to make of it but its the only time I heard the noise and its the only shot that came out cloudy.





In this shot, you see not birds in the far off distance but ladybugs up very close to the lense.







WHAT DO YOU THINK?



I urge you to visit before the prison closes for the season on November 14th. Keep in mind, the trails and parking lot close at 4:30pm each evening.

No comments: