Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trails and Tails I









Sorry the pics are sideways, my PC wont save them straight on. hmmmmn.

Northwest Park trail, Windsor, CT

Today I drove up to Historic Windsor Connecticut. I went to NORTHWEST PARK, and hit the trails. I followed the "pink" then the "yellow" trail, passing the beautiful Rainbow Reservoir and many senic outlooks. Along the way "we" Sebastian and myself, were greeted my all forms of floral and fawna. Over all a great day and awesome hike. Windsor offers many other historic and nature attractions, being the fist English settlement in CT. The town boasts the oldest cemetery with headstones dating back to the early 1600's. I look forward tgo my return and using my camera to take better photos.



Rainbow Reservoir, Windsor CT, facing north.


Foot bridge, Northwest Park trail, Windsor, CT



Sebastian on a bolder, Northwest park trail, Windsor, CT



Clever shelter, Northwest Park trail, Windsor, CT

No comments: